niedziela, 8 lutego 2015

Last but not least

I haven't been very active on this blog lately. I must admit that I am not very gifted when it comes to writing. I always have so many things that I'd love to say but when it comes to writing them down it just seems impossible to write one reasonable and fully correct sentence. I usually spend hours before I get my written homeworks done (good luck to me on writing my BA thesis ). But since we won't have any English classes next semester and this is my last chance to torment you a litlle with my scribbles, I thought I should write this one more note.

During our classes this year we were talking about advertising and the way companies manipulate their consumers in order to sell them a product or a service. We also mentioned how important power of persuasion is. But there's one thing that may be even more important - being recognisable. A professional, well-designed logo is a key to succes. A good logo sticks in your head long after you forgot the company's name and is one of the most powerful marketing tools. It may give you a feeling of being a member of a specific social group (especially when it comes to clothes and cars).

Here's an example of one of my favourite clever logos of all time:
http://designshack.net/articles/graphics/50-fantastically-clever-logos/


Guess we still have a lot to learn.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz