środa, 11 grudnia 2013

Why did you buy me that?

With Christmas approaching we are all looking for a perfect Christmas gifts for our friends and family. When I was a child, it was simple - I didn't have to buy any special presents for anybody - I was the one who received them. Now it's not that easy. As much as I love giving gifts and make others happy, very often I have absolutely no idea what to buy. Usually there are so many things in shops that I'd love to buy for me or for my family, but it seems like with the end of November everything interesting suddenly disappears. But I'm not the only one who has this problem. From time to time every one of us have a lot of troubles choosing the best present. And everybody has gotten a really bad gift at some point. There's even a site where you can submit a photo and a brief story about this kind of gift - it's called whydidyoubuymethat.com. Some of the things presented on that site are funny, some of them are just really weird, but they all show how difficult it is to buy and sometimes even to receive a gift.

1 komentarz:

  1. http://whydidyoubuymethat.com/post/24750112897/thanks-grandma-submitted-by-krystal
    Hahaha, my favourite XD

    OdpowiedzUsuń